Hope many of you know about OGWhatApp. OGWhatsApp is a moded or customized version of official WhatsApp, such that you can install two WhatsApp in a single device. Yes! You can have two WhatsApp in a single Phone. But recently some people have serious problems with OGWhatsApp, basically the developers have stopped updating OGWhatsApp. So you need an anti update or anti-ban version of OGWhatsApp. But if you still have a problem regarding not working the anti update version of OGWhatsApp then you can try this alternative of OGWhatsApp.
ENWhatsApp is an alternative of OGWhatsApp having the same functionality – installing two WhatsApp in a single phone or single device only for Android. This is the same anti update version of ENWhatsApp, mean you don’t need to update it. Once its installed you have dual WhatsApp in a single device.
Installation of ENWhatsApp is same as OGWhatsApp but before doing this, please read the whole article or steps properly otherwise it will not work.
How To Install Two WhatsApp On A Single Android Phone Using ENWhatsApp
Note: Read the whole method before doing any steps
1. Install Official WhatsApp from Google Play Store
2. Activate the WhatsApp using your mobile number
3. Now open chat and send some message to your friend or any groups
4. Now back up the chat conversation
5. Uninstall WhatsApp
6. Now open the File Manager and rename the “WhatsApp” folder to “ENWhatsApp” from internal storage
7. Install ENWhatsApp (Download from the given link bellow)
8. Now activate it with the previous number that you activated in step 2
9. Now again install Official WhatsApp
10. This time activate it with a new number.
Now you have two WhatsApp, one is official WhatsApp and another is ENWhatsApp. Here I want to mention that you can’t get WhatApp calling in this ENWhatApp.