Have you bricked your LeEco Le 1s while rooting your LeEco Le 1S then there is one and the only way to resurrect your device is to install stock ROM or flash stock ROM. So how to install stock ROM on LeEco Le 1S or how to flash stock ROM on LeEco Le 1s X507 Indian version. This method is applicable to LeEco Le 1S X507 model, don’t try if you have other models of Le 1S.
Installing Stock ROM on LeEco Le 1S is quite easy and you need to be careful before taking any steps. Just follow the step by step guide mentioned here.
How To Install Stock ROM On LeEco Le 1S X507
NOTE: THIS METHOD IS FOR LeEco Le 1S X507 Indian Version, DON’T TRY ON CHINESE VERSION
A. Download Tools:
STOCK ROM for Le 1S X507 v14s ( SP Flash Tool and MTK Driver included )
B. File Preparation
Unrar the Stock ROM Rar file, inside you will get SP Flash tool, x507 ROM file and MTK_USB_Windows_Driver.zip. Just unzip the MTK driver.
C. Install Driver
Once you have unzip the MTK driver file, you will get driver install manual way and driver install auto way. Just open the driver install auto folder. Inside that you will get Install.bat file. Just run as administrator this bat file. It will open a command prompt. Now press any key to install the driver.
D. Install Stock ROM On LeEco Le 1S X507
- Open “SP_Flash_Tool” folder and run as administrator “flash_tool.exe”
- Click on “Download-Agent” as “MTK_AllInOne_DA“
- Now browse “Scatter file” from “X507_Stock_Rom” folder
- Make sure all files will be selected.
- Select “Download Only”
- Now Very vital Step Press together Ctrl+Alt+S
- This will Enable “Security Mode” and “Authentication File” option will be Visible below “Scatter file” option.
- Now Click on “Auth File” Option and Select “auth_sv5.auth” file From SP_Flash_Tool” Folder
- Hit “Download” Button.
- Now switch off your device
- While pressing Vol UP key connect it to PC via USB
- You will see flashing process started on PC, then just release the key
(Visited 6,583 times, 1 visits today)