Have you ever send WhatsApp message to an unknown number? I think many of will say yes as sometimes we see some WhatsApp number on internet or newspaper magazine and We need to message on that number. What we do first do is to save the number or contact. But would it not be easier if we could send WhatsApp message without saving the number or contact. I have gone through the internet and find a third party app which allows sending WhatsApp message without saving the number in your phone. But what about without any third-party app?
Today in this article I am going to share you a method where you can send WhatsApp message without saving the number. Neither you need to save the contact nor you need to install a third-party app for this. Here is the step by step method
- Open browser on your Android phone
- Now copy paste this URL into your browser
- Here 91 is the country code of India followed by the phone number XXXXXXXXXX.
- So replace the XXXXXXXXXX with the number
- If you are from another country just change the country code
- Make sure don’t put “+” before the country code.
- Once you do that it will open like this.
- Tap on message, now it will open WhatsApp where you can send message to that number
- If the number is not on WhatsApp it will also that “This number XXXXXXXXXX isn’t on WhatsApp”
- So if you want to send WhatsApp message then try it, its great and easy.
(Visited 89 times, 1 visits today)