Finally, Microsoft launches Cortana for both iOS and Android platform. A few months back Microsoft had launched the beta version of Cortana for Android, but now you can grab the Official version of Cortana from Google Play store for Android devices. Not only Android, iOS user can install Cortana on iPhone from iTune. This is a great move by Microsoft to push ahead where Siri and Google Now only available in iOS and Android platform respectively. In terms of usability of Microsoft Cortana as personal voice assistant is more efficient than both Siri and Google Now in some aspect.
Recently I have upgraded my Windows 10 PC to Windows 10 version 1511 on which Microsoft has introduced Cortana, and I was thinking when Microsoft will launch for Android devices. Now I can enjoy the fun of Cortana on my Android phone.
In point of view of potential Cortana is a great personal assistant and works smooth, you can ask anything to Cortanat or assign a job for Cortana. Like you can ask Cortana to make a call, send a mail or even play music etc. You can do math calculations by asking Cortana or know about a person, place or anything for knowledge purpose.
Here some of features of Cortana
- Set and get the location and time reminders across your PC and phone.
- Get notified and send a quick text reply from your PC if you miss a call on your phone*.
- Track packages, flights, scores, stocks, and other important info across your PC and phone.
- Use Cortana’s Notebook to view, edit and manage your interests.
- Get information and answers to all kinds of questions. If you’re looking for it, Cortana can help find it.
- Have a little fun in your down time — ask anything, get jokes, and much more.
So if you really want to have a look Cortana on your Android Phone or iPhone then just download it and install Cortana on your iPhone or Android Smartphone.
Free Download Cortana App
(Visited 59 times, 1 visits today)